What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
- Hello Pritesh
- Hello Tirth
- Hello Hari
How to customize formatting for each rich text
- Hello Pritesh
- Hello Titha
- Hello Nayan
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
You might be familiar with creating forms on your website, but did you know that you can integrate Webflow and Mailchimp to create your sign-up form and segment contacts through your email marketing campaigns?
MailChimp is one of the most popular email marketing services on the market. It allows you to send newsletters, mass-email pitches, event registrations, and more with ease. In this blog, I’m going to show you how to set up a simple MailChimp form on your Webflow site, so that visitors can subscribe to your mailing list.
You can export Webflow form data to Mailchimp using the integration steps below. This is useful for capturing email signups and segmenting them for marketing email campaigns.
Let’s start with the integration. There are two main things you need to know about this integration:
1. Grab the action URL from MailChimp.
2. Configure your form to send the emails to your MailChimp list.
Step 1. Create a MailChimp List
- Open your Mailchimp dashboard
- Go to the Lists tab
- If you haven't already, Click Create List
Step 2. Grab the action URL
- Now that you have created a list open your MailChimp dashboard, access your Lists.
- Go to the list you want to connect to your form. Get everything set up and move onto step 3.
- Alright, now we're ready to embed the full form on our website. Go to the Signup Forms tab and copy the Embedded Form Code, Paste the code in any text editor.
- Go to the Classic tab, Copy the form action URL.
Step 3. Set Form Action and Method
- Return to your project, open your site in the Webflow Designer
- Select the form on the canvas
- Go to the Settings tab Scroll down to the Form Settings module
- Now Paste the Form Action URL in the Action field
- You are good to go now Publish your site